7/11/12

OUTBACK OHANA

Our most memorable week: the 8-day road trip along the northern coast of Western Australia. Possibly the most heart-lifting and fulfilling time I've had with a group of amazing individuals I am lucky enough to call friends. I was never so removed from civilization and a cellphone signal. We survived on our breakfast for champions, a playlist for playas, boxes of goon, a dog named Jack and the laughs. Oh we laugh. All that and a three-hour snorkel tour and kayak trip in Ningaloo Reef (with a total beach bum-tour guide named Corey). Saw dolphins, reef sharks, sea turtles, lotsa fish and beautiful coral. Felt like little mermaid for most of it. Safe to say I can now die with a smile on my face. Drove into the outback as friends, came out of it as an unbreakable Ohana. 




































No comments:

Post a Comment