7/11/12

LE PETIT PERTH

Perth was not at all petit, but it was every bit precious. It is the opposite of everything little. It's made my world larger. Spending five months in Australia (and the world's) most isolated city to study made a great, positive impact in my life. It was the big shift I needed to redirect me back to focusing on my passion & learning to pause for a moment and enjoy the unusual luxuries of life, like time - the luxury I take most granted for.  

Our flat balcony and our backyard. 


 The Curtin TAV. Our spot for kebabs, ciders and dancing every Wednesday night. 

 A baby joey at the wildlife park. 
Contrary to popular belief, and to my disappointment, 
kangaroos do not roam around all over the streets. 



 These cute little fur balls sleep for most of the day.

Future Music Festival in the suburb of Joondalup. 


 The aftermath of the night. Trashed, smashed, and having a blast.




 One of our favourite spots: The Brass Monkey. Lanterns, live music, and good beer. 




Northbridge, thank you for the good and the bad nights. 


King's Park Anzac Memorial. Overlooking Swan River and the city of Perth.

King's Park Botanical garden.

Goon Punch.  


1 comment: